Saturday, September 09, 2006

Time, beginning... quasi-end

It didn't seem very long but in fact it is quite long. I'm talking about time, don't think something else. I'm feeling amazed at how things changed within this period of time. Beginning is always sweet, isn't it? Scary what reading through the archives can do to you, bring back memories you have completely forgotten. If...

What's the use of saying 'if's. Fact is fact. It's life. I'm still doing what I said I'll be doing.

Seriously, I wish he'd start tagging again. At first I blogged because I liked blogging, then I blogged because he was reading and tagging and I enjoyed the process, now I just don't really find the motivation to blog. Reading blogs, yes. Commenting, yes. But me, blogging. *shrug* Really nothing much anymore. Knowing that he doesn't come in as often anymore just doused the passion for it. Silly as it seems, that's the fact.

In a way, like a quasi-experiment, what I'm feeling is, if I may use the term, a quasi-end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home