Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Sleep? What's that?

I've been hardly having enough sleep lately. If you consider 3 hours of sleep in the bed, sleep, and about an hour of shut-eye in the bus to and fro school sleep. So I squeeze in about 5 hours of rest per night/day and surprisingly I feel more awake at 7pm than at any other times of the day. Also surprisingly, I can function reasonably well with such little amount of sleep though right now my eyes feel swollen and I feel like just dumping all my work into the bin and head to bed.

So many things to talk about, so little time.

2 Comments:

At September 13, 2006 10:27 AM, Blogger Sibeh Sian said...

Walau! Your course damn stress sia. But if it's of any consolation, working life will be so much worse :)

 
At September 13, 2006 12:34 PM, Blogger tstar said...

Thank you for telling me that the stress level in my life will go on going up...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home