Sunday, September 24, 2006

Silent mail

I sent him an email asking him if he wanted to go watch Lunchbox at Esplanade this coming Tuesday, knowing full well that I would get rejected. Why did I do it then? I don't know. I just missed him, I guess. I haven't gotten a reply and I was expecting one, and I'm guessing he's either thinking of a way to reject me, or he isn't going to reply at all. So SH if you are reading this, you don't have to reply to that email, it's ok. I already know your reply and was just giving it a shot. Thanks for reading it anyway. And I'll be going for Lunchbox, but even if you do go, I don't think there is a chance of us seeing each other there at all so no worries about that.

*edit*
He replied my mail. Poor him can't get out because he's stuck with his parents. Sigh.

---------------------------
I still cried today, but it doesn't hurt as much.

I'm "in the process".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home