Saturday, September 30, 2006

Officially 20 - Happy birthday

I don't know. I'm officially 20. I feel 18 inside.

Had dinner with MZ and BL at Swensen's, wanted to head down to either a club or pub for a drink but...

Mom said I had to be home by 1am.

Actually was planning to meet at 10.30pm then go MoS till... I don't know, *shrug*, maybe 2am or so then leave. But I told my parents about it and both quite violently objected, so we changed plans and had dinner instead, but now that I look at it, there isn't much difference whether I went for dinner or went MoS instead since the timing would be about 1 hour difference. Think they were worried about me going to clubs.

I don't know. I'm feeling quite pissed, actually. Before today, I was treated like a 19. Yesterday I was treated like a 18. It's my birthday, I really would like to decide what to do. This is just it, you know. This is how I spent my birthday eve and I can tell you how I'll spend it today. A dinner just now, study through the night, a lunch with JY in the afternoon, maybe a birthday cake from my parents, maybe presents (I don't really care about that). It sounds quite alright, doesn't it? I don't know. I really wanted to go out.

Yaoming wished me happy (belated - what the!) birthday 1 full day before today, another friend wished me a few hours in advance, YZ wished me happy birthday at exactly 12, MZ sent me an SMS although she was right beside me at 12, BL sent me an SMS (to which I replied) although she was also in front of me at 12.03am, YY wished me on MSN the first thing when I went online, Brennan (JC classmate) actually remembered my birthday too, Benison (after I reminded him) wished me also and Nasrul, a guy I knew online from youtube, also wished me. Oh, Nasrul even bought me rechargeable batteries because I lost mine! =D I'm going to receive something through post, yay, and have batteries for my camera again.
Ok, I should stop updating the list of who wished me happy birthday. Thanks to all of you who wished me and who will wish me! =) You all made my (very very early) day.

Happy birthday, Bao Ling! =) Happy 20th birthday to me too!

4 Comments:

At September 30, 2006 10:13 AM, Blogger yz said...

yay! exactly at 12. and m proud of it ;) lol

 
At September 30, 2006 10:46 AM, Blogger tstar said...

haha... yar! I was thinking that you are the first one to follow the "unspoken rule". =) Thanks!

 
At October 01, 2006 11:54 PM, Blogger Sibeh Sian said...

Happy Belated Birthday :D!!!! Haha, enjoy your early 20s, because they travel at light speed!

On a sidenote, I am a soon-to-be 28 year-old virign. :(

 
At October 02, 2006 9:38 AM, Blogger tstar said...

thanks SBS! yes, I heard they do travel at light speed. Don't know how come they can run so fast.

Aww, hope you find somebody to lose it too soon! =) no no, being a virgin ain't so bad.. hope you find your THE ONE soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home