Thursday, September 21, 2006

NUSPsyche AGM, the 6-hour decision

The whole point of this entry is summarized in the bolded sentence at the end.

The handphone alarm rang at 7am, I effectively woke up at 7.10am. I packed my bed and opened my wardrobe, trying to decide what to wear today. Only one lecture, so no need to be too nice, but planning to attend NUSPsyche AGM so can't be too sloppy. I finally chose my outfit, put on contacts and went to school. Arrived for lecture late. Finished lecture at 12pm, had lunch, headed to CL, did my work and revised, checking the time occasionally, waiting for 6.30pm.

4.20pm: Shit, discovers a major error in my homework. Packs my stuff and heads to AS7 to use the computer to correct the mistake (and because I'm suffering from Internet withdrawal symptoms).

5.45pm: Still at computer, wonders if I should go for the AGM or not. I'm still dressed quite sloppily. I was in slippers. The irony of this morning's decision.

6.00pm: Should I? Should I not? I stayed till so late already, might as well go.

6.15pm: Still can't decide. Heck, I'll just walk down and decide later.

6.25pm: Walking down the stairs, spots LT12, still can't decide. I pause before the 2nd flight of steps down and away from LT12. Heck, I'll just walk past it, maybe I can decide.
I walk and walk and walk past the LT, eyes staring at the people outside it. I reach the other end of the walkway, went down the steps, walked past Coffee Club Express (hey! they renovated the place!), looked absent-mindedly at what they are selling. I walk on, heading towards the terminal.
Guess I'll just give the AGM a miss.

Forgot Coffee Club Express is just beside LT12 too. I'm back at LT12 again, only that I'm at the bottom of the LT, outside the doors. Should I? Should I not?

I just spent 6 hours in school after my last lecture waiting for NUSPsyche AGM and ended up at Kent Ridge Terminal waiting for bus 151. I kind of regret it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home