Wednesday, September 13, 2006

lunch; date

Was standing in queue for spaghetti during lunchtime when somebody called my name. I turned around and surprise, surprise, it's SH. Read his account here. Apparently his friend, Meder is also in NUS on business (not for school) and SH asked me to join them but I declined. I'm already very happy to see him and it's enough.

---------------------------
Can I date you?

Somebody asked after hearing my voice on youtube. *rolls eyes* I'm very flattered =)

Listen to me sing here and here.

Honestly I don't think I have a great voice or sing particularly well, but I really appreciate those of you who think that I do. Now, I think there are some in this season's Singapore Idol who sing marvellously well.

I think Jonathan is very charming. =) And did I hear that he's from NUS?

1 Comments:

At September 16, 2006 12:44 PM, Blogger snoookems said...

yup he is from arts, doing political science.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home