Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I'm watching The Forbidden City!

I'm going to watch The Forbidden City next week! =D
This IS a birthday present from somebody. Guess who?



ME!
Ok, that's kind of sad but oh well, I don't mind. The thing is that I'm going alone. Damien, instructor of SPU, in case you all don't know/remember, who's playing in the musical asked me to SMS him when the show's over and he'll give me a lift home. I'm a bit apprehensive about that. Good thing is that I get to save money on transport and the fear of not being able to catch the last train (which most probably won't happen), and I get to reach home safe and sound without fear of some guy wanting to satisfy his sexual lust down in the dark alleys (now keep your minds off the thought of Damien doing anything please - the thought's gross), bad thing is that it's kind of intimidating being in his presence and it's kind of embarrassing to have him give me a lift home too.

However it turns out, I'm still glad that I'm going to watch it next Wednesday. =D 27th September, 8pm at Esplanade Theatre, to be exact.

haha =D hoho =D

Sorry, am too excited. =D

Oh the ticket cost me $72 and I bought the ticket online using my father's credit card. I plan to pay him back. It was kind of exciting doing transaction online - my virgin online transaction. =) Once I click the "submit" and "process order" and see the "transaction completed" I feel so good! =)

A lot of smiley faces in this entry because I'm very happy. =)

2 Comments:

At September 25, 2006 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, you bought the tix liao? I am actually looking for kakis to go! But can't go see so early. =( *pout*

 
At September 25, 2006 12:08 AM, Blogger tstar said...

yar, I bought the ticket already...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home