Friday, September 15, 2006

I am not wrong

Everytime I tell him I feel for him, whether the emotions are happy or sad or just missing him, I have to accompany it with the word "sorry". I don't know why I'm apologizing, or maybe I do know why I'm apologizing, just that I don't understand why I'm doing it. I apologize because I know everytime I say I feel for him, he feels bad, probably something along the line of guilt. But why should I apologize? Why should I apologize for liking him? Why should I apologize for feeling hurt? I shouldn't be apologizing. He should be telling me not to apologize. It isn't my fault for falling for him, it isn't my fault for feeling hurt. When I apologize, it doesn't feel right. I feel like I'm betraying myself, looking down on myself. It's not like he's married or engaged, I'm not doing anything wrong.

But I can't tell him because it's a burden to him, and frankly I find it difficult to keep it to myself, it's leaking out everywhere. I'm not like some who can keep to oneself. I don't find it effective, don't find it good for myself. Call me selfish, I have already admitted that I am. So telling him about my feelings is wrong? *ponders* Most probably yes.

What's the best way? Keep my feelings to myself, keep my mouth shut.

I'm writing this because about a month ago when we were sorting things out, I asked if it was wrong to like him. He hesitated before saying that it's not wrong but he'd advise me against it. I really don't like that hesitation, it bugged me. So a month later I want to tell myself and tell him and tell everybody that I am not wrong in liking him.

Do you all hear me? I like him and I am not wrong.

12 Comments:

At September 17, 2006 8:38 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At September 18, 2006 11:20 AM, Blogger Sibeh Sian said...

The guy attached huh?

You are in a sibeh sian type of situation :(

 
At September 18, 2006 1:43 PM, Blogger tstar said...

No ah, he's not attached. =) He just don't like me. Very simple. So I'm not wrong and I'm not in a sibeh sian type of situation =) Maybe last time was, but now not. Thanks for your comment here. =D

 
At September 18, 2006 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In that case I think you shouldn't carry on hurting yourself, because it seems like he doesn't even care at all. Why not forget him & be happy? Tell ourself he's not worth it...

 
At September 18, 2006 6:19 PM, Blogger tstar said...

Because I can't just snap my fingers and forget him, I just can't do that. I'm much better now anyway, so no worries. I know one day the feeling will just be gone and that one day is coming soon. I'm just waiting for it.
And I won't tell myself that he's not worth it coz he was worth it in a way.

Thanks for your concern. =)

 
At September 19, 2006 11:37 AM, Blogger Sibeh Sian said...

Haha, then like that no problem! Don't need to feel 'sorry' about it, because love is free :)!

Good luck :)

 
At September 19, 2006 11:42 AM, Blogger tstar said...

=) Exactly what I want to say. Thanks SBS.

 
At September 19, 2006 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi tstar, actually I enjoy reading your blog...I am very interested to know..the guy whom u like so much, is he really that worth it? Is he some sort of hunk that makes you like him to such an extent? What are some of his characteristics that make you SO attracted to him?

 
At September 19, 2006 5:26 PM, Blogger tstar said...

Truthfully, I don't know why I like him so much either. Maybe it's because, and I'll be very truthful here, that he was kind of my "first". Not officially, but I still feel that way, you know?
Hunk? haha.. I wouldn't say so. He looks reasonably fine though.

At this point I considered your question "What are some of his characteristics that make you SO attracted to him?" and found myself pausing for a long while.
I'm... not sure. Maybe because he's reliable, maybe responsible, maybe because I like how he looks, maybe I just like the fact that he's smart, maybe because he has an appreciation for the performing arts, maybe because he climbs, maybe because he reads. Or maybe because of the way he makes me think, or that we can talk, or that he's so firm in his decisions/mindsets sometimes I find it ridiculous, or maybe because he makes me feel good about myself.
I don't know, and like I said, it might be because of the very first point I made, that he was kind of my first.

 
At September 19, 2006 5:40 PM, Blogger tstar said...

Oh I forgot, also probably because I can't get him so I want him. =)

 
At September 19, 2006 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess you must be deeply in love with this guy. Hope that he will get to read your post and hope that he will...accept you after that? =)

 
At September 19, 2006 10:37 PM, Blogger tstar said...

love? what a strong word! I don't think I'm in love with him, though. And much as I wish that he wld reciprocate my feelings, sadly it wouldn't happen. But thanks for your words =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home