Sunday, September 10, 2006

GSD; suicidal insects

Gundam Seed Destiny which shows every saturday at 11am on Kids Central is... weird. The voices of the characters are obviously dubbed by english speakers and there are subtitles as well. What's weird is that the words spoken and the subtitles don't match so that I had problems understanding what they were speaking, couldn't decide whether to follow the words spoken or read the subtitles. Ended up analyzing which one is more accurate so that I could follow that, and scrutinizing the words to see the differences in meanings given by the two mediums. Quite a bit of cognitive work done here watching anime.

No, I don't watch that show nowadays.
---------------------------------------

Was reading SH's entry on being sweet.

That day another fly flew into my hand, which was attached to my arm, which was swinging gently by my side because I was walking at a leisurely pace. I think it hit my finger and died instantly since it should be flying at quite a high speed towards me (my hand). I mean I could actually feel the little tiny body hit me with quite a force. Tried looking for the fly on the floor or something, but sadly couldn't find it.

First a wasp flew into my hair, hit its head and died on the spot. No, I wasn't wearing gel. Then a few more flies flew into me and died.

Odd, I'm not exactly big-sized, don't know why insects tend to fly into me. Maybe they're suicidal and I attract suicidal insects.

I'm lucky birds and crows have only flown very close to me. Haven't met a suicidal bird yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home