Friday, September 29, 2006

Freaking out because I'm turning 20

I really really don't feel like I'm turning 20. Until my friend online said that I should do something crazy on every birthday so that I can think back and remember, he put it as, "I did this this this on my 20th". I was calm for a couple of seconds, then the word "20th" hit me. I mean, I'm not that old! I don't feel 20, however it is supposed to feel. In fact, I'm very comfortable being 19. Very, very comfortable and would like to remain at this age forever.

*sob* sigh.

I'm turning 20. I've been so busy studying that I didn't even realize I'm turning 20. Shit, I'm still so naive, how?

Okok, calm down, CLAM DOWN... I mean CALM DOWN! Breathe, breathe!

I always wondered why people always say after 20 the years pass very fast. Now I guess I'll know. SHIT! HOW? I don't want to know!

CALM DOWN! Breathe!

okok... It is only society's perception that after 20 the years pass very fast. It passes fast because you are supposed to start to work soon (what job what job? I don't have any job in mind!) and get a partner soon (what partner?! I don't have a partner, how?!) and grow up in terms of attitude because in a year you are 21 and considered an adult (WHAT?! I'm not an adult! I'm still 19 at heart! You mean I'm supposed to feel, think, behave like an adult? How the heck am I supposed to know how an adult feels?!). See? It's nothing much. It's all something society ingrained into us, that's all.

Can somebody stop the time?

2 Comments:

At September 29, 2006 10:41 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

try taking out the battery from your clocks.

what's so horrible about turning 20?

 
At September 30, 2006 12:38 AM, Blogger tstar said...

I don't know... Maybe because I don't feel 20 inside. I feel like I'm 18 or 19, so why do I have to have my 20th birthday so soon?
Or it could be because I feel that time's flown by, I feel so old.
both young and old at the same time. haha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home