Monday, August 21, 2006

Tagged

by YZ. First one on the list somemore.

7 random facts about me:

1) Girl
2) Like playing music
3) Like reading
4) Like blogging
5) In NUS, FASS
6) Reading Psychology
7) Have parents, a brother and a sister.

7 things that scare me:

1) Being sick
2) Insects
3) Being hurt
4) Doing something for the first time, especially on a new job
5) Losing HP
6) Losing notes that I have carefully drawn up and carried around with me for a few days.
7) Exams

7 favourite songs at the moment:

1) Superwoman
2) Breathe (2AM)
3) Jessie paints a picture
4) The Professor
5) The Blower's Daughter
6) Put your head on my shoulder
7) Greatest story ever told

7 things I like most:

1) Playing/listening to music
2) Reading
3) Blogging
4) Relaxing
5) Swimming
6) Running (when I could)
7) Walking

7 people to do this *$##$^* quiz:

1) Pearlin
2) Shuping
3) Jia Ying
4) Ming Zhu
5) Yaoming

er, can't think of anymore people.

2 Comments:

At August 22, 2006 12:15 AM, Blogger kym said...

why me again!?!?!!?

 
At August 22, 2006 1:34 PM, Blogger tstar said...

hehz.. because I don't know who else to tag...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home