Sunday, August 13, 2006

Scared scared

I should be the only FASS student in LT26 tomorrow. Don't even know where is LT26. Shrink this small so that they won't notice me. Hopefully I don't make any terrible, silly mistake tomorrow like how I usually do when I'm in a new place.

First lecture of the new semester is not even in my own faculty. A bit scared. =(
Ok, so maybe this much more scared. Frankly, I don't feel like going to school or stepping into science faculty. I know nobody there who's close enough to take me around or coach me in physics. Don't even know if I will have anybody to discuss the questions with, or if I can cope with it.

Any support please? I'm just... alone. Haiz. Is there anybody from science who can help me clarify some administrative matters? Utterly confused about its labs and tutorials and when or where to ballot for them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home