Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Roundness; 2-seater

On Pearlin's MSN nick:
yi zhen says:
pearlin very round before meh
I laughed.
-----------------------------

A 2-seater on a non-airconditoned bus this morning that I was seating behind of (sorry drawing sucks):



You saw that right! The lady kind of "popped" up a bit. Then she turned to look at the person with that look in her eyes. I grinned away. By the way, the age of the young man is about that of an undergraduate.

Yes it happened to me before too but you didn't see this sentence.
-----------------------------

It takes 2 hands to clap.

Jenny helped me to analyze my situation clearly and perfectly, so much so that I had a clear idea in my head and I'm facing up to it again in a way. I've been hiding a lot recently behind a lot of things. Thanks again girl. =)

2 Comments:

At August 17, 2006 4:29 PM, Blogger JeriCa.SurFsLaYer said...

Muahaha..if i were the old lady, i would have sit down again(but with force) and made the school boy "pop" up again.. =P

Well, this is what i do almost everytime..kind of fun, and also let the other get the feel of gettin' "pop"

=P

 
At August 17, 2006 6:56 PM, Blogger tstar said...

haha.. i think even if the woman sat down hard again, there would be no effect on the guy. What if there is a farting sound instead?! haha, so embarrassing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home