Thursday, August 24, 2006

Meetup with MZ and BL

Had a wonderful time with Mingzhu and Baoling today.
Met for dinner at Kovan's Thai Express. Coincidentally, my cousin SMSed me to ask if I can bring her for a clubbing session next thursday. So now all of us plus her, are going to a pub next thursday. Ladies' night - no entrance fee and 4 free drinks! =D
After dinner walked around but there wasn't much to see and we ended up at Hougang Mall's Macdonald's instead. Talked quite a bit and laughed a lot. Really haven't laughed so much and so hard in a really long time. Felt great! =) In the midst of chatting we tore up the paper from the base of the ice-cream cone into tiny pieces:

We did that while they were trying to prove some point to me.

Plus after dinner and throughout, somehow BL became my matchmaker and MZ my mother. Don't worry about me, I know what to do ok! Thanks for all your concern!

Tomorrow's an 8am lecture. Just pondering over next thursday's late-night-out. Let's say I reach home and finish everything at 3am. Should I go to sleep or just stay awake and go straight to school at 6am for my 8am lecture? Ah, ok, realized there are 2 tutorials on the day-after. I should sleep, at home and on bus.

And I should get some sleep now.

2 Comments:

At August 25, 2006 8:51 PM, Blogger VaLeN said...

i've an enjoyable time too =))

 
At August 26, 2006 2:36 PM, Blogger tstar said...

=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home