Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Lower Primary Sports Day

I am 19 turning 20 and today I attended H.I.P.S. Lower Primary sports day.

I'm glad to say that:

1) The cheering of the kids were as loud as I had remembered when I was young,
2) Olivia's in the same house as I was when I was in that school which is Green house (now also named "Kestral"),
3) Green house cheered the loudest,
4) Green house has, as usual, won the championship. Yes, it was also the case during my school time.

The only 2 disappointing things are that:

1) I couldn't hear much cheering from other houses. A great disappointment as compared to memories of my primary school sports days when each house would cheer so loudly we could hear the other house way at the other end of the sports stadium. It was darn exciting. Perhaps I remembered my upper primary sports days instead.
2) Olivia and her friend, for a (very) short period of time (before I chased her to sit futher away), was sitting beside me and cheering very enthusiastically. And loudly too. VERY loudly indeed.

Then we had chocolate chip ice-cream and headed home.

I like sports days. =)

4 Comments:

At August 08, 2006 10:23 PM, Blogger kym said...

some how i got lots to say.. haha.. i've comments for most of ur recent post..

tell u secret.. green house was the lousiest in xinmin pri! =X

 
At August 08, 2006 10:25 PM, Blogger tstar said...

isit! don't crush my liking for green! =P

 
At August 09, 2006 2:55 AM, Blogger kym said...

haha.. it's true! anw i was woken up by the noise made by the Xinmin Pri fun fair.. -.-"

 
At August 09, 2006 1:15 PM, Blogger tstar said...

haha... they are loud hor... were you sleeping until like real late, that's why kenna woke up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home