Thursday, August 24, 2006

In LT26

21st August, Monday

Lecturer, my thoughts.

Physics lecture, lecturer explaining something about projectile motion and horizontal range or something of the likes. He used an example:

I use the standing broad jump example - 2m, about there.

2 guys sitting beside me.

Guy 1, "2m?"
Yar lah, so exaggerating, where got possible 2 metres, right!
Guy 2, "2 only meh?"
Guy 1, "More than 2 right?"
Guy 2, "Last time I got jump 2.6 before."
What?! The standing broad jump mat like not so long right?! I remember I jump 1.5+ leh.
Guy 1, "Yar lah..."

Somehow my blue pencil box and its contents were suddenly very attracted to their heads.

24th August, Thursday

I got a nice seat in LT. Lecture starting soon. Guy comes in late, sits in my row, a seat away from me.

......... ..... ......

That guy never brush teeth is it?! I turn my head, trying to look at him without being too obvious. Cham, cannot stand it. Lean back, cannot, smell very strong. Lean forward, better, but still can smell a tiny bit.

After a short period of intensive sniffing, trying to locate the best position to adopt..

Ah, like better already. Wait! Is that his breath again?

2 Comments:

At August 26, 2006 12:18 PM, Blogger Eva said...

Eh... guys havta jump much more then gers mah. Haha. It's normal for gers to jump less than 2m.

I rmb having lotsa guys in JC jumping more than 2m.... hmmm...

 
At August 26, 2006 12:23 PM, Blogger tstar said...

Hey! Thanks for commenting!

ISIT! eh, I don't remember A LOT of guys in my class in JC jumping more than 2m lehz.. haha, maybe bad memory... I know of girls who jump more or close to 2m too. But mine is very bad, close to passing point can le..
And 2.6 very exaggerating you know! The mat got so long meh?! I don't remember it being so!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home