Thursday, August 17, 2006

Heart of steel

Right here, right now, I feel released. I think I might have fallen for the wrong person. What your feelings are towards me now, it is reciprocated. Actually now I think I can understand how he feels not wanting to see me. Frankly, after all those SMSes, I don't either. I don't and probably won't ever ask him out for lunch again either. He'll be happy to know that. It's too tiring to ask him out. It doesn't bother me now. But I know it's crucial that this go through tomorrow. I need to know the facts, hurting or not. Because I will not hurt myself anymore, whether or not emotionally or physically. It was stupid to hurt myself but I know I was escaping. No more.

I will get over him. I WANT to get over him. My friends are right, he is not worth it. I know to him I'm not worth it either.

These are my thoughts now. I hope they won't change drastically tomorrow. I have greater hopes for tomorrow. I hope he will cooperate. It is going to be a tiring day.

2 Comments:

At August 18, 2006 5:24 PM, Blogger VaLeN said...

hey, i'm really glad that u're feeling better... dun hurt yourself anymore ok, i mean physically. You can always give me a call if u're feeling down, i may not be able to solve yr problems but i definitely can lend u a listening ear..

Smile!! The world won't stop spinning just because of him, you still have your friends and family =)

 
At August 22, 2006 1:35 PM, Blogger tstar said...

thanks mz... =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home