Friday, August 04, 2006

GEK or PL?

I know I said that I would have to take modules that are 1 point but I really want to take GEK1519 Science of Music since I got outbidded for one of my psychology module and there are no vacancies left for the next round. Zero. Nought. Kosong.

One tiny drawback. *grin* GEK1519 costs 600 plus general points.

I could take GEK1519 and have a 5 day week, but which would ease my workload for the semester because there are no exams for this module (taking into consideration my physics module), or I could go on with another psychology core module and have a 4 day week. Suggestions?

2 Comments:

At August 06, 2006 12:06 PM, Blogger tstar said...

Sci of music not good? Really? I heard from my cousin that it's a difficult to score module. What if I S/U it?
Hmm, living with fluids... ok, I'll check that out. Thanks!

 
At August 08, 2006 2:10 PM, Blogger tstar said...

hoho! No way man! No bio for me, please! I have no background of it at all! Sorry, I've set my sights on science of music this semester.
Trust me, you won't like studying with me! =) Thanks for the offer, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home