Saturday, August 12, 2006

Beginning of an addiction...?

Admist all that cigarette smoke, drunk people and loud music with its pounding beat...

I sat, stood, closed my eyes. All around is that strong beat. The same beat and smell that made me feel nauseous in the beginning, after a while felt wonderful. I didn't have to think about anything except that music, that rhythm. Nobody would notice me amongst those people. Nobody would know what I was doing. I was small, drowning, taken control of.

When I left, I felt miraculously cleansed. As if all my desires are washed away with that simple drink, senses pounded back into me by that strong beat. Even the smoke was wonderfully intoxicating. I have never thought I would feel good inside that place. I've never even liked the idea of clubbing.

Yet even before I left MoS at 1am, I was already planning to go back in another day, already marking NUS Arts Bash in my mental calendar.

3 Comments:

At August 12, 2006 12:23 PM, Blogger liuey* said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At August 12, 2006 12:24 PM, Blogger liuey* said...

i love the music there! and im also considering going for arts bash! shit! this time round, one of us must remember to bring the camera!

 
At August 12, 2006 12:39 PM, Blogger tstar said...

haha.. yes! must bring camera!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home