Wednesday, August 23, 2006

alonely

I know I said that being alone does not mean one is lonely. Well, not exactly those words but same intent. Today I really wished that I had somebody to lunch with besides myself. After walking (squeezing) around arts canteen for a while, my mood to eat there dropped drastically. Couldn't find a single seat, for one, and I really didn't want to eat by myself in the midst of so many people with their friends, chatting away. So with the beginnings of gastric creeping upon me, I ended up at Hougang Mall (HM).

I saw Zoe Tay (I think) and some actor whom I cannot recognize, filming at HM. People were crowding behind the crew, watching the filming going on. From afar, you can see there is suddenly a huge crowd at that turning point of that level of HM. Then the crowd thins as it gets further from the (small) filming area, not unlike a bell-tree skewed to the right. I merged into the crowd for a bit to get a glimpse of the actor and actress then managed to convince myself (successfully or not, I'm not sure) that it's not worth it to appear on TV as one of the "kaypohs" in the background. I'm sure they have no lack of that. Oh and if that is really Zoe Tay I saw, she's marvellously thin and... not so tall. Perhaps I was standing too far away to see properly. Anyway most people are taller than me.

You know what that means? A new drama serial is coming up! =D

And I had a nice long walk around the mall, towards home, and a lot of time to myself to think about stuff while eating. It was surprisingly... enjoyable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home