Friday, July 21, 2006

What Day is it today?

I'm 1.5 episodes to the end of School Rumble 1. How do I put it down in words?

Last night, or early morning today, I thought that I could get past it, that I'm picking myself up from that fall again. I realize today that it is not so. There seems to be no end to it. I considered shifting this blog back to where it was, not caring about the consequences. I know I shouldn't do it.
Sometimes it's enough to just see an entry on your blog. Reading through the archives brings back many memories, but I can't handle the bitter taste after that. My tears threaten to flow at weird timings. Perhaps what I miss is not you, but the memories. Then again, maybe I'm just lying to myself.

What Day is it today? Whatever it is, I hope you are fine. That my absence has stored some balance back into your life. If my absence has to be forever, then yes, I guess I would have to remain absent forever. Anything for you. I swore, remember?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home