Saturday, July 22, 2006

Today; Punggol Seafood - again

We were back at Punggol Seafood again. This time it's for celebrating my brother's birthday which is tomorrow. *grin* Kind of weird, I know. But Sunday has always been family day and it was either today or tomorrow.

SPU practice today and left early to go for the dinner at Punggol Seafood. Darn, so much to work on for concert. By the way, I will be going on radio, Live 93.8 FM, this coming Friday, 28th July, 10am to 10.30am, for an interview to publicize our concert. Do listen out for me! I'll try to take photos of the studio! =P And do come support us at our concert!

Studio Percussion Unit (SPU) presents My Home, a percussion concert featuring local, budding percussionists. On the 29th of July, 7.30pm, at Young Musicians' Society (Waterloo Street), tickets are priced at $12 each.

Do come support us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home