Friday, July 28, 2006

On radio!

We were on radio, LIVE 93.8 FM this morning at about 10.11am! Damien, Melodie, Alex and me! We were there for publicity of the concert. I didn't speak much but I guess it went ok. Kaiyun said that we sounded nervous. I was nervous and I kept falling over my own words. It was good experience though.
And darn, my handphone number was announced on air, for all to hear, for ordering of tickets.
Wonder if any of my friends heard it. Probably not. Not many people I know listen to this channel.
|MuSiC!~| 4ever with us | says:
hey

liuyin` says:
?

|MuSiC!~| 4ever with us | says:
I was on radio!

liuyin` says:
hahahaha

liuyin` says:
oops

liuyin` says:
I was sleeping

|MuSiC!~| 4ever with us | says:
...

|MuSiC!~| 4ever with us | says:
My first time on radio and you are sleeping!
Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home