Tuesday, July 25, 2006

MPE is like stoning

#%#$^#$@#

I never seem to get any modules pre-allocated to me despite the fact that I'm a good girl and have done it everytime I should have, which happens to be twice - once last semester and the latest one just recently for the upcoming semester. Must be because Psychology too many people want the modules and so demand exceeds supply, they're unable to preallocate. Plus the year 3 students will have the priority of getting the modules that I am eyeing, which is good because I'll be a year 3 soon. Which also means that there will be lesser seats left for year 1 and 2 students to bid which will lead to higher bid points. HOWEVER, I am now a year 2 and I DON'T HAVE MUCH BIDDING POINTS LEFT! Why did I go land myself in this situation, in one of the most highly sought after major whose modules also take up one of the highest number of bid points?

So now you know how? All my other requirement modules and minor modules have to have a history of very little bid points (preferably 1 point) before I will consider. Which also means that the modules I'm gonna take are going to be killer modules!

This is like stoning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home