Monday, July 31, 2006

Guys; Mugging; CORS; Change; Shallow

Yeah, sure they have shaved heads. But I look at their tanned, lean bodies and I'm strangely aroused. Better yet if they are in uniform.

*winks*

----------------
LY asked for company on her blog to mug with her at the Central Library when school starts. *me raise hand and waves wildly* I'd love to!






I have tons of mugs at home for us to choose from! =)

----------------
FYI, bidding is still on. I still happen to think that CORS is like constipation. And I'm getting extremely worried about whether or not I'd be able to cope. Being in another faculty besides your own half the time (Sociology module in Engineering and Physics module in Science) does not feel good. If anything, I feel lonely already, way before I've bidded for the physics module. And I really doubt if I can cope. *sigh* It's at moments like these that I just wish there was a little support from... you know. In any case, it's just me and myself now! Nobody to depend on except me.

*Looks in mirror* Ok, that's not very reassuring.

----------------
Have I changed to become a more serious, quieter person? Or did those around me change instead? Smiles don't seem to come so easily anymore. In fact, my cheeks ache from forcing myself to smile too much and nowadays it's just not that easy to communicate with people whom I once felt at ease with. I'm losing respect for that somebody I used to look up to.

----------------
If you would refer to The Sunday Times' Lifestyle section, the article on blogging.

me-ME-me-ME-me

It's narcissism.

We all have it to some degree. I wonder if I'm in that group of people the article described. They sound very shallow to me. I wonder... A bit scary. Why? Because I think I am turning into one of them. My brain's giving up on me. Words aren't coming naturally to me. I can't write reviews like I did in the past. I hardly read the papers anymore. Each sentence here starts with I, my entries are revolving around me more than they did in the past.

I don't want/like to be shallow.



I'll scrape my knees at the bottom of the pool.
See! Even my jokes are downright lame and not intellectual! Although I don't think I make intellectual jokes very often.

And I'm cracking my brain(s) on how to end this entry.

Actually I even asked LY if it's "cracking my head" or "cracking my brains" and whether or not there is a "s" in "brain". *Sob* Come back, brain(s)! Am I becoming dumber? *Sob* No, I've never watched the show "Dumb and Dumber".

Can somebody please tell me if it's "cracking my brain" or "cracking my brains"? Why in the world am I in FASS?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home