Thursday, July 20, 2006

Epilator

Bought an epilator on 17th July, Monday. Tested it on part of my leg and boy, did it hurt. Then I did it on my underarms. BOY, DID IT HURT!!! Couldn't do the whole of my left armpit in one day because of the pain. There were tiny spots of blood after I was finished for the first day. On the second day I finally finished the whole of my left underarm, though there were spots which the epilator couldn't reach. Then I did my right underarm and it hurt even more. Probably because I was more used to plucking the hair from my left underarm (I'm a right-hander) when I'm bored, than from my right underarm. The smoothness I got after plucking part of it kind of inspired me to buy the epilator. Now my right underarm has a little red bump not unlike a pimple. Epilator must have been too hard on my poor right armpit. However now both my pits are relatively smooth and not so polka-dot-ish. =)

How does it feel like? Ever been bitten by an ant? If not try pinching yourself with an eyebrow plucker. Imagine that pain multiplied by 10 times, since that's about the number of hairs the epilator epilates at one time. Not to mention that I've got a muscle pull in the neck from straining to look at my pit so as to aim my epilator properly. Stop laughing already!

Right now I'll give my pits a rest. As for now, there doesn't seem to be much use for me to epilate my legs since I hardly wear skirts, which would be more inappropriate for leg hair to be showing as compared to shorts.

What do I do about the bump? Go apply some moisturizer?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home