Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Day 9

Is it day 9 already? Or should I say "only"?

When I first stepped out of the house today, it felt wrong. I felt lonely. Haven't gone to concerts or watched performances on my own for quite some time. Somehow it has been with him ever since we went out. He filled every single minute of my thoughts. How I wish that I was going out to meet him first, then have dinner, then watch the A Capella show at Esplanade's concourse. (By the way, it's really more of choir than acapella.) I could remember how it felt like waiting to see him again. That anticipation, excitement and happiness. Just felt like going home today.

I spent $9.10 at Thai Express for my dinner and about $3.02 for transport costs. Went out at 5.30pm, came home at approximately 9.20pm. $12.12 - that was how much I spent today within 3 hours 50 minutes. Alone.

I remember once we had lunch at Wisma Atria. I paid for his share (actually the auntie assumed that I was paying for him =P) so later on when we were walking along, he took out $4 from his wallet and slipped that into my pocket. I ended up giving $2 to that busker in the underpass then grinned at him. What we spend when we eat together is lesser than what I spend when I eat alone.

I miss him. Does he?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home