Monday, July 17, 2006

Day 7

There were fluffy white seeds on the ground. It's that time of the year when fruits ripen and flowers bloom. Ok, so the seasons don't coincide. Fine.

Saturday night saw me on MSN and the phone with a friend of mine. She just broke up.

I don't want to talk about it. Reminds me of my own.

Can we compare the affection between 2 couples? Would it matter? Saying "I'm more hurt than you," and "I gave up more than you," is just not right. It's like saying, "My blood is more precious than yours."
I don't like comparing because in each relationship what is given up is subjective to each individual. How would you know that what that person gave up does not mean as much to him/her compared to what you gave up? Why would a person want to compare what he/she lost with their own? Don't we all hurt the same?

It's day 7. What if he doesn't contact me for the rest of his life? It'd be my fault and wholly my fault. As each day passes, somehow it gets more difficult to get over him. My life doesn't seem so precious.

How can a week seem so long?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home