Sunday, July 16, 2006

Day 6 - falling

I thought I was going to be ok, but no. Today I fell back to missing him again. There's an aching in my heart when I consider the possibility that just as I did, he might have deleted me off MSN and his handphone and his email as well.
Only that it wouldn't hurt him to do it.
And that he might be putting more effort into another blog where I won't read. I don't see what's wrong with that but it just hurts me anyway, and I'm probably thinking too much too.

It's scary when I consider the possibility that we might not meet in the future anymore, that he would not contact me at all.
I'm a person full of contradictions. On one hand I want to meet him, on the other hand I can't stand to see him.

It's Day 6. I'm falling back again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home