Friday, July 14, 2006

Day 4 musings

I think it (the pain) isn't so bad anymore. Time apart is good for us. I think my wound's healing. Slowly but surely. So long as I don't see him nor see him with another girl, I'm happy. I keep on fantasizing since fantasizing's all I've got. I seriously don't know how long I want to keep this going. I guess as long as both of us are happy the way we are, what's the point in changing it?

So difficult to change and be a nice girl to a guy. Don't give pressure and all. I think I'd rather not get attached. Yeah. Though the thought of not having a guy to cuddle up with, or the thought of not starting my own family in future gets a little depressing. Meanwhile, I still enjoy watching couples in public and watch how they behave. It gets me thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home