Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Day 2 musings

When I re-read his blog from the first few posts, it is like knowing and learning about him all over again. There's a side to him that freakishly like me, but he is also himself. It is like falling for him all over again. Step one, day one, first mouse-click. Sometimes I think we should have remained friends over the net, then at other times I feel that I would regret it if I had never met him.

Would you rather have a beautiful friendship over the internet with somebody you have never met, or have a horrible relationship with a somebody you see face to face?
It's day 2 and it wasn't so difficult not to message him again. Oh right, his number is erased from my handphone so I couldn't have done it anyway. I'm just afraid that we will never talk again. But then, do I really want to talk to him? I can't bear the thought of him with another girl. It's day 2 and I wonder how was his day. What is he doing right now? Is he going to blog? Or is/was he out? Is that why it's 11pm and his blog is not updated? Why do I care for such trivial things? I expect such things from a guy I like. It is too much, isn't it?

It's day 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home