Saturday, July 22, 2006

Day 12

I've created another blog under my old blog address. Really love that space a lot and that title too much. Or maybe I'm just a nostalgic person who resists change, whether or not it's good or bad.

2 more days to 2 weeks of silence, then I can consider publishing the post(s) under the old/new blog. Maybe nobody will notice that I'm back there. Not the whole of this blog, a new one with new contents.

May I admit that it is also because I want to get in contact with him. Yesterday I told LY that I really wanted to hear him talk again. Wanted to borrow her phone and dial his number (yes, I have already memorized his number), listen to him say "hello!" without me answering. It might be enough, just to hear his voice again, but it might be too obvious. Luckily I didn't because it turned out he was having coffee with his colleagues (after work?) that day. It would have disrupted his session with them, not nice.

No, I'm not a nice person. Really selfish. I know myself.

Actually I'm really afraid that the return of the blog will hurt him again. He seemed really happy these few days... What should I do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home