Thursday, July 13, 2006

2nd last day of work; Studying

Today's the 2nd last day of work and tomorrow is the last day. Joy oh joy!

1 piece of bad news, however. Initially I thought that I would be able to spend my late afternoons swimming for the next week, however after I went for a short swim today, I realize that the muslces of my right arm are still raw since I went to the Chinese physician on Sunday. Taking into consideration the fact that I kind of exerted it today again because of the swim - yes, I am very stubborn, continued swimming although my arm hurts - I might not be able to swim for the next week.
Which bothers me because I don't know what to do.

Don't ask me out for shopping please! *grin* I think I really prefer the library. I really prefer to do my shopping alone as well.

----------------------
I realize studying really is better than working. Oh darn, I'm making these stupid comments again. No platform for comparison, remember?

I'm making a promise to myself. When I graduate, my certificate won't just read B. Soc. Sci. (Hons.) in Psychology. It will read B. Soc. Sci. (Hons.) in Psychology, Minor in Physics.
Hell, I don't even know the exact wording on the cert! In any case, I see a lot of sleepless nights ahead of me. Don't know if I will be able to get through it. Pray that I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home