Saturday, June 10, 2006

Workouts

Yesterday at work had to carry piles of those folders and its contents. Something like catalogue, but more of telling people what is your company doing. So it is one pile of folder, and then another package of one of it's paper contents, and then another package of another of it's paper contents. So carry from one room to another room. Office no space, have to make space ah. I had a marvellous workout then. Now I have sore muscles. And then I had another great workout in the toilet when I thought that there was a cockroach on my leg when it is actually string from my pants. Was jumping around, trying to get it off me when it suddenly occured to me that it might be string. So embarrassing, people were staring at me like I'm crazy. *shrug* I'm used to it anyway. Just kinds of irked me that none of them came to tell me that it is a string. Yeah, like I should expect that. Reminds me of in my seondary school when I once did that in front of a whole bunch of people. They probably still remember me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home