Monday, June 26, 2006

Today; Rant

Today accompanied MZ to NUS's UHWC for body check-up. Wanted to check out my ear too but there were far too many people there that I thought I would go another day. The whole thing took close to 3 hours, not including the fact that we had to come back after lunch to continue waiting for the doctor. Weird, I don't remember seeing so many people last year when I was having my check-up. People got chased out of the clinic when it was 11.30 because there were far too many people. MZ's friend queued up for so long then got chased out, so poor thing. =D Ok, I'm evil. We got chased out at 12pm too since the doctors need their break, so we waited till 1.30pm to go back to the clinic and the queue outside was SUPER LONG by then. It stretched all the way to just outside the X-ray room. So we went into the clinic, sat there for some time, waited for the doctor (so funny, MZ didn't notice her number appearing and I had to tell her to go into room 5, which is just beside us. The funniest thing is that although she's the one going to see the doctor, I was nervous as well. Wanted to shit.), saw the doctor, then went to queue at another SUPER LONG queue outside the X-ray room. When we finally neared the opening of the X-ray room, I left MZ to wait for her turn and I headed up to the computer lab. Haven't been there in ages. Love the smell. Anyway was clearing my NUS mail when I realized I forgot about GAPS, asked LY if she did it - she didn't, both of us realized we didn't know when CORS starts, nor when exactly SCHOOL starts. So clever. By the way, CORS should start 31st July (Round 1A) and school starts 14 August for us, but 7th August for MZ if they are going for orientation. And there is Module Preference Exercse starting on the 3rd of July. Hopefully I get a module of my major so that I can save some points. If not.. oh well, just bid lor. Can get the module I'm happy already. Dates are bolded because I'm afraid that I'll forget.
And I saw Monika from AJ percussion today! What a coincidence! She still looks pretty much the same. Ah.. Miss them.

Shopping. Right. Still can't figure why girls like shopping. I got bored after walking around for a while. People who love shopping really should not ask me to go shopping. I'm serious. Like really SERIOUS. Remember ah! Because I'll make you feel bored too and in my opinion, that is not a good thing. I think I prefer shopping by myself because I like doing things at my own pace. I see things very slow one also, and think very long before I get something. Especially getting clothes. However I still think that shopping's boring. Thought I can perhaps like it a little more after so long a time. Oh.. Maybe I DO like it a little more but I still think it's boring. Anyway my leg bothered me so I couldn't concentrate properly. I'm growing old, first time I used the medicine patch for my leg. Anyway whatever clothes I wear I still look kiddy, so getting a bit fed up and in my opinion, not much point wearing something that don't look your age. So erm, what is my age? Will people like shut up about how kiddy I look already. I'm turning 20, for goodness sake!

Sigh. Sorry. Sometimes I don't want to grow up, but sometimes I do. It irks me when people don't trust what I say (especially in sales or when I'm talking to adults) just because I look like a darn kid. When I say we cannot open the other door for them, I mean we cannot open the door for them. When I say I cannot give discount means I cannot give discount. Look, I may look young, but I'm the unofficial overall-in-charge of that place ok. Not that they would know but I don't care because I am pissed at being.... LOOKING young - sounds absurd - and not being taken seriously so I am venting my frustration at imaginary customers. Whatever. Goodness, I'm talking about something that happened almost a full year ago.

5 Comments:

At June 26, 2006 10:46 PM, Blogger liuey* said...

you know why you dont remember seeing so many people last year? its because we nv follow the scheduled date and time given and went on the last few days my girl! hahahaha! now you know why!

 
At June 26, 2006 10:48 PM, Blogger liuey* said...

oh yes, i forgot. my colleague and boss thinks im 17! hahahahahaha. like how happy can i get! they say i look young, not that i mind! LALALA.

 
At June 26, 2006 10:51 PM, Blogger tstar said...

oh yar, our periods hor! haha.. now I remember..
serious ah? got this girl who thinks I'm 17/18 also lor... I don't mind if I look young but when people keep harping on it, keep saying it, and telling me that even some who are younger than me look older than me... It gets unnerving. And when people just don't take you seriously. Like hell, I'm turning 20 soon...

 
At June 27, 2006 12:44 AM, Blogger liuey* said...

hahaha. look at it in another way, you should be happy! all girls want/dream/claim they are forever 18! about the part when people just dont take you seriously, thats rather irritating and i hate that feeling too!

 
At June 27, 2006 8:41 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

at least you won't feel weird walking into toy section of department stores.

unfair...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home