Saturday, June 24, 2006

Still missing; Naughty buses

Don't know why I choose to sink myself in deeper when I now know which way is up and which is down. Maybe I didn't choose it. Maybe gravity just acted on me. Why is it so difficult to get over it? I know I shouldn't blog about it but I can't help it. I miss you, do you know? And I guess he probably doesn't feel that way. Ah well.

-------------------------

That day I was waiting for a bus at the Interchange to go to the studio for the ticketing stuff. So another bus came and stopped in front of me. I looked at the door and at the little sticker beside it.
It says Emergency Cock. Somemore it was a little handle inside the little box. So cute. Buses got cock also. So... they make love sideways one. I bet they are very horny, display their cock so openly. Got sticker to show where it is some more. That explains why I always see them leave a little trail of wet stuff wherever they go. Tsk. Naughty buses.

2 Comments:

At June 25, 2006 5:48 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

maybe you should just let go of your hands and fall into the water at the bottom of the well. Take a dive, and you may find a paradise down there.

Many stories are like this, and you know how to swim what.

 
At June 25, 2006 9:26 PM, Blogger tstar said...

I know what you are saying. In this case it should be going up, over the top of the well because going down is going back. That's what you meant right? Just let go? See, reader also confused over what I'm writing! haha, I wrote it perfectly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home