Monday, June 12, 2006

Random

Stupid. Hurt my back slightly. Or is it waist. Whatever lah. Carry heavy things during work, thought should be ok, how I know so lousy. *grumbles*

So proud of myself. Because of my job, I am now able to navigate about 1/48 of Orchard.

Splurged on Sunday. Bought a CD.

-------------------------
I saw a pair of brown plain sandals, a dark brown fancy one with lace-like straps, pinkish-red skirt with white prints, black long pants.
I can't tell who are the owners of those clothes and shoes though.
I noticed the floors of Orchard are tiled. There are cracks in between tiles, in tiles. The rain water accumulate there.

I've spent approximately the majority of 2 days looking at people over the top of my glasses or through the topmost section of my spectacles' lenses. Face turned downwards or mostly turned away.

Erm, I'm a bit shy, you see.

Pathetic, aren't I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home