Monday, June 26, 2006

Pulled a leg muscle; dream

Stupid, sleep also can pull a leg muscle. Couldn't walk properly the whole time today and it just got worse when I was walking home. Wearing Giovanna shoes didn't help. And during that whole time I wished he was there. I wished he was there to hold me, help me and comfort me. I'm not a strong individual. I just want somebody to lean on when I need it. I pity myself and I hate it. How come I seem to tear more easily nowadays?

--------------------
I had a dream last night and I woke up this morning feeling darn happy but out of sorts, knowing that something was wrong but couldn't figure out what. It seemed real enough. Then I realized what was wrong.

It was only a dream.

--------------------
Weird, I vaguely remember kicking something very vigorously in my sleep. Don't know if it's a dream. Most probably so. Perhaps that's why I pulled my leg muscle. So silly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home