Thursday, June 01, 2006

Like cheesecake and honey hot cakes

Today was utterly sweet. Like cheesecake and honey hot cakes, only with a cherry on top.

SH had lunch with me today.
All. The. Way. At. Orchard.

Coincidentally, this very morning on my way to work, I was recalling some time early this year when I was still working at Parkway and he popped out of nowhere to have lunch with me. Was wondering if it would ever happen again, and then it did. Only that this time round he asked before he showed up.

So yes although it was only an hour plus, it was a very happy hour plus. Plus the anticipation, the lunch itself, and the after-effects, adds up to more than an hour plus. Just when I thought that life is getting a bit boring (I only need a week for it to happen), you came to spruce things up a bit. Should I thank you? *thinks hard* Yes, I know what you will say, but still, THANK YOU! (with many many kisses. I know only you will read this. =P *prays nobody else sees it*)

6 Comments:

At June 02, 2006 6:22 AM, Blogger chillycraps said...

is Tanglin further or Orchard further??

hey don't finish everything by yourself, leave some for Olivia.

The snacks were to thank you for lending me your book and dvd.

 
At June 02, 2006 6:55 PM, Blogger tstar said...

I. Don't. Need. You. To. Thank. Me. For. That.

 
At June 02, 2006 6:56 PM, Blogger tstar said...

In case you want to know, the cheesecake's all gone - finished by my family and me. The pretz.. I kind of wish I can find where is it now. It got lost somewhere in my house.

 
At June 03, 2006 1:00 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

that's fast...

or you even fed your rabbit with cheesecake?

 
At June 03, 2006 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.. there isn't a lot of the cheesecake so finish quite fast. Let's see... I eat ... Shucks, I think I ate 2.5, mom ate 0.5, sis ate 1, bro ate 1, you ate 1. Yar, that's about all...

Hmm, maybe my rabbit took a bite. Was wondering how come the carrot crooked leh. =P

 
At June 04, 2006 9:24 AM, Blogger chillycraps said...

looks like really not a lot to go around...

so small already you still share with your mum?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home