Wednesday, June 07, 2006

How can I miss him?

I miss him already though it's not yet a week since I last saw him. Tomorrow's a full week. I keep counting the days to the next time, but sometimes there is no next time, so I just keep counting the days. Telling him I miss him doesn't help, just makes me feel worse.

I know it sounds silly but I just want to talk to him. There are all these little moments in my everyday life that I want to tell him but there's no time and no way to convey it, then it's all lost. Maybe I should start writing it all down so that I can squeeze it all into the few hours we meet and not remember later on that I forgot to tell him something.

Are my moods so easy to read? I'm amazed he can read it through my SMSes and I feel guilty that I can't read his.

Feel like I want to go out and walk and walk and walk and walk until my knees hurt or I'm tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home