Friday, June 02, 2006

Hacking?; Losing it

I think somebody is trying to hack into my blogger account. I keep getting these emails from blogger saying that I have requested for information to my account and gives me a link to the "change password" page. I remember my password very well, thank you very much, which leads me to wonder if somebody has been trying to get into my account. Makes no sense really. I mean, look at this blog. Why would anybody try to get my account? It's not like Xiaxue's blog which is all famous and have people who hack in because they don't like her and try to get back at her (I think that's why her blog was hacked. *frowns* Go read her blog entries to find out about it). If it's SH's blogger account somebody is trying to hack into, I would understand. Or Chuwen's. Or The Student's Sketchpad's.

Oi, I'm not asking you all to go hack into their accounts hor! Oops, did I just suggest that?

Anyway, look at their blogs and look at mine. Come on. They have hot girls (by the way, I think she's really hot), wonderful comics, tasty snacks, nice writing styles and wide range of videos 1, 2, 3.... The point is, what about me?! I've lost my ability to write properly, haven't been taking photos recently, haven't been reading the papers, have pimples, carrot-biting-rabbit ignoring me... Sorry, out of point. The point is,

I have my sister.

Right.
*stares at rabbit for a bit* Did it just hop up here and type something... *waves hand a bit* Nah, imagining things. Anyway as I was saying, the carrot-biting-rabbit has always been ignor- so cute and sweet and nice to me. It has big round eyes too!

Right.
*stares at keyboard* Why is there a bit of carrot on my keyboard?

What was I saying? Oh yes. My sister - the unpaid child labour on this blog.

So either somebody is trying to hack into my account, or blogger is screwing up.

Seriously, I have got some problems with writing now. All these words and spaces and more words and styles and jokes in my head but am unable to put them down. Reminds me of Harry Potter on his broomstick. See what I mean? My ideas are all over the place. Damn frustrating. It makes me jealous reading other people's blogs. Nicely constructed sentences, well placed spaces. It's about the style!













I miss school already. Sentence is completely unrelated to post. Just like the nice big space there.

I'm so losing it.

4 Comments:

At June 03, 2006 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

xiaxue's blog is terrible and boring. it's the same old shit over and over. hop by www.bryanboy.com - that guy is the gay asian paris hilton. he's so rich it's not even funny.

 
At June 03, 2006 12:56 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

i think cos life is so mundane, you find nothing to write about.

open your eyes, observe things around you, and you will have lots of things to write.

I have lots of things to write, just... dunno how to write. or whether should write or not, scare later mata knock on door.

hmm... let me make a suggestion. Poetry?

 
At June 03, 2006 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually I do have a lot of things I took note of, but after work and all that will be too tired to blog anymore and would have forgotten the majority of what I want to say.

I do amateur poetry. Like VERY amateur.

 
At June 04, 2006 9:25 AM, Blogger chillycraps said...

i know how it feels, just no mood to write right?

think when you whole job assignment ends, you will get back the feel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home