Wednesday, June 28, 2006

?!?

I've never been so angry before.
Ok, so maybe I have, but not lately. But now I am fucking pissed off because... how could he just push all the blame to me?! It is NOT my fucking fault. And I shall use the word "fuck" as many times as I wish because I am fucking upset and pissed and hurt and I feel like smashing something against the wall and flaring up against everybody who talks to me. What am I being blamed for?! For helping a friend who feels slightly hurt over a comment! Fuck. Couldn't THAT guy who left that comment just have explained that he didn't MEAN what he said and what is it that he actually meant?! Couldn't he have just apologized?! But no! He had to go all "lawyer-ish" and scrutinized every darn word to back his stand. Go be a fucking lawyer! Damn ironic, when I advise him to stand up for himself he doesn't. Then now he does and from what I see, it is for the wrong reason and the wrong way! Am I wrong? Tell me am I wrong? Because I don't see where I'm wrong! If I'm wrong, somebody tell me! Why the hell should he be hurt and angry and all? Tell me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home