Friday, June 16, 2006

Bits and pieces

I'd type "r" into the address bar of my Firefox and usually the address will pop out, right? Just like in IE, if you save history or something. So today I thought I typed "r" and then hit the "down" button to select my blog address (rwrite, in case you don't get it). However when I later returned to the tab of my supposedly opened blog, I saw this webpage that isn't my blog. Guess I accidentally clicked enter after typing in "r" only. The amazing thing is that there is that word "statistical" there and I was thinking "wah, whose blog so... mathematical/statistical/amazing/interesting?" 2 seconds later I realized it's a webpage.

Goodness, I'm really slow on the uptake. And slow to respond. I mean at work. How in the world am I a university student?! Irritated with myself. Used to be much faster, dammit.

Link

------------------------

BL explained some stuff to me. She insists that it ended with him not because of my fault, but she feels that it is his. That I put pressure on him and expect things of him simply because I am not in his heart, that if he really cares about me, he wont make me feel this way, that if he really treasures me, he will more than happy to put in effort to spend more time with me. That perhaps he doesn't know how to treasure me.
That it is because he dont put in effort into the relationship, that's why "you got to give him pressure and expect things from him." If he really did enough, I dont have to give him any pressure. It is him who doesn't know how to treat me the right way. She also says that perhaps he didn't put in enough effort, that's why he made me feel lost. That he didn't give me enough time, that's why like "what you said you give him pressure," and what's wrong when a girl requests to meet more often? It is not pressure.

BL lets me see things from another point of view. Thanks, girl, for your immense concern!
There are some stuff that I agree with, but some I just don't. Doesn't matter anymore. What she said just made me very certain of one thing - it's over, just plain over and whatever it is, I'm not getting back there. In fact, I don't trust myself not to screw up the next one either.

------------------------

Alumni self-prac was great! =) We played etudes that we did before in the past. Brought back fond memories. I was telling Pearlin that it was like playing in the past. Also perfect time for me to get used to the mallets again. Felt damn weird playing it initially and am more comfortable with rhythm when in the past it was the other way round. It's alright now, though. Was so happy playing with the small, tiny bunch that turned up. It's true - sometimes it's all about playing with people who have that same goal and passion as you - even if you don't know the names of some of them. *grin* I don't know the names of a couple of them and hardly talk to the rest, but we still played together. Nice. It just makes things nicer that we were/are all in the same secondary school band. The age gap is marvellously huge though. I feel old. =P

Why else do I feel happy? Because he replies my smses. Because he asked if I reached my destination. Stupid, ain't it? Yeah, downright stupid. Me is stupid. *arrow points at me* As I was telling Pearlin, girls are almost all like that. So gullible, so naive. *laughs* I tell her she is not stupid, in the end I say I stupid.

Why the heck do I keep blogging about him and it!

Anyway now I know how to walk from Tanglin to Orchard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home