Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Bits and pieces

Took half-day off from work today because I was tired. Haven't been sleeping well and last night/this morning at about 4am my left leg started aching. Irritating. Plus cried some last night, so quite exhausted this morning. Kind of wish that he would ask how my leg is, but I know I shouldn't. Sad that the amount of concern just dropped so drastically. That small little flame of hope though. I've realized I should hope. It makes me happy, although the fall hurts me.

Anyway I took half day off and then smsed my mum to tell her that. What she replied was so touching that the tears that wouldn't flow naturally the whole of last night started to flow in that moment.

"You ok or not. Now out of love. Never mind, mummy love will never walk out of (on) you."

Even as I type this, I want to cry. Now I know that whatever happens, my family will always be there for me.

And yes, I told her about it. All of you stop rolling your eyes already.

---------------------------
It's quite funny. I was walking home from the MRT today when at the void deck of this block of flats, this pigeon walked past in front of me. It was on the verge of flying and yet it didn't fly. It walked first in one direction which is nearer to get off my path and then when I slowed my steps to let it pass, it turned to walk in the other direction which is directly across my path and then I think it turned back and forth again, as if unable to decide which way to walk or whether it should fly. I was very amused so I waved my hand to my left, which was where it was facing and heading towards and shooed it slightly away, something like a shepherd and his sheep, urging the pigeon to walk faster in that direction.
Was reminded of me then. A bit blur like the pigeon. Ok, so VERY blur.

---------------------------
I'm really irritated by my pimples. It's so bad that I don't even dare to go cut my hair. Scared of what the auntie will say or how I'll look in their eyes. Kind of wish I could wear a paper bag over my head. Wait, got paper bag then cannot cut hair hor. Shucks.
Just as well that he doesn't want to see me now. He'd only see a person with a paper bag over her head and two holes for eyes. Or he'll be so freaked out that my worn out sandals are probably more interesting than my face. Hehz.

---------------------------
After what MZ said about me not giving him enough time from the last time that he said he is stressed out, I feel better. Ironically I feel better when I put some blame on myself. Ok. I.Must.Control.

7 Comments:

At June 14, 2006 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Steph,

Don't be too upset over such a person. He is simply not worth it. I mean seriously, if you guys were meant for each other, he would not be stressed out by you.

Perhaps, you should also learn to curb your thoughts of missing for him too much. Yet, again, there is absolutely no wrong in missing anyone. 明知相思苦何必苦相思... 一屡情一丝愁恨相思难懂...

Try to engage yourself in many activities so that you have no time to even think about it.

Just take it as a cool-down period. You never know, it might turn out fine after all.. Believe in Miracles!

Your mum's message made my tears spill as well. Apart from your mum, you still have us! If you can just live this one time, you should live it to the fullest happily! So brace it, smile and tommorow is another day. The earth will never stop revolving because of him; or a matter of fact, anyone!

Regards
Hy

 
At June 14, 2006 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh ya, i have to add on. Pimples are part and parcel of growing up. It is a symbol of youth!

Some tips:

People have pimples mainly because they have oily face. There is no cure to it except for washing your face frequently. Washed it with fresh (i mean tap and not fresh spring water. You cant find them in Singapore anyway! Haha!) water everytime you visit the loo. Just splash it with water to wash off the dirt. Dapped it dry with a piece of facial tissue (remember don't wipe your face with force.)

Pimples grow on your forehead because of stress. Pimples grow on your cheeks because of indigestion and pimples grow on your chin because you are too "heaty."

Don't feel demoralised or have low self confidence because of your pimples. (I know the source of feeling low self confidence is also because of him) Remember steph, YOU ARE UNIQUE AND WORTHY!

You are pretty in your own way. It works on everyone. Wake up, look at the mirror and says "I am pretty" ok? Haha...

Anyway, 情人眼里出 xi si. haha..

 
At June 15, 2006 10:05 AM, Blogger VaLeN said...

wah, two long comments!! hee..

so steph, rem that u r not alone k, still got me and hy (the 2 siao ladies) by your side.. haha

 
At June 15, 2006 7:34 PM, Blogger tstar said...

xia la! hahaha... so long! ok i have to write a long reply also:

I'm really quite fine over e whole thing wif him. I mean it was plain tat we're nt meant for each other but I disagree with you saying tat "He is simply not worth it" juz coz tat is e reason. It just means that we're not compatible, period. And surely I was at fault for causing tat stress.

haha, I guess missing a person is part and parcel of it all. Don't worry, I know it'll pass and I'll learn how to deal with it. =) Btw, my com can't read chinese words, so all I see are question marks.. haha...

Why you and MZ say the same thing! I should engage myself in activities! I have a lot of activities liao! And don't worry, I suddenly have urge to be very active also.

Cool-down period, yes. Turn out fine? I gather you mean as in have feelings again. Nah. I can tell when it's over. This is definately over. I'd rather we turn out fine as friends instead. No need to beat around the bush for this. I accepted the fact already. Makes life easier. Don't put hope in me for this! Coz I don't want to have my heart broken by myself. But still, thanks for the comforting thoughts! =)

Mum's words very touching right! Everytime i want to quarrel with her I just think about that and I control myself, although it is quite unwillingly.. haha.. Yar, the earth will only stop revolving if it crashes into another planet or something. Choi! touch wood! not in my generation anyway!

Thanks for your tips for pimples! Hmm, I was wondering on the train this morning if you had read my post because you suddenly can expertly and very swiftly change the subject to pimples and give me tips somemore! Pei fu pei fu! =) Thanks! Wah, if like that hor, tat means I am stressed, have digestion problems (which is true) and heaty all at once!

Yar lah, unique and worthy. XMS pledge you still remember? haha.. "I am unique and worthy. Within me lies the power to be the best that I can be..." Shucks, I forgot liao..
No, my low self-confidence is not because of him. Perhaps I really gave the wrong impression in that entry. On the contrary, he hardly gave a hoot about how I look and of the times I'm with him, I'm hardly conscious of my pimples. I appreciated that a lot. Why do you have such a bad impression of him?? He's not that horrible leh. He's really a very decent guy! Maybe a bit too decent. Hehz. That's a compliment, in case he's reading.

But when I wake up in the morning hor and brush my teeth, clean up, my lights are off leh. I do everything in the dark. So cannot see myself in the mirror and say "I am pretty" leh. What if I say it to the toilet bowl? Wah, then next day toilet bowl grow flowers.. haha.. ok, lame. thanks, HY, I'll keep that in mind. =)

Again, I can't see chinese characters. Got ??? though.. haha..

Btw, don't be so formal. No need to end with "regards"...

"Regards
Steph"

=P Hehz, did that on purpose.

 
At June 15, 2006 7:37 PM, Blogger tstar said...

I juz realized my comment is also very long. haha, HY, we can compete liao...

thanks MZ, I know you 2 siao ladies will be there! =) but I'm really fine.. Really! How can I not be ok with so much concern? So let's all stop talking about this ok? Sometimes I'll remiscise a bit on my blog but just ignore me. It's just remiscising.

 
At June 16, 2006 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.. ya, indeed it was very formal with the "regards". I am too used to replying mails to customer. haha.. thanks for the amusing reply on the comment. haha, it was so funny i cant stop laughing.. hahaha..
OOPS! I CANT STOP! SOMEONE HELP ME! hahahahahahahhaahahahhaahh

 
At June 16, 2006 11:06 PM, Blogger tstar said...

ah, MZ ah, the.. floor/ceiling/door/weather/table/stars/blog layout/anything-except-the-laughing-woman-rolling-on-the-floor very nice hor...

haha.. j.k.. i'm flattered..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home