Sunday, June 18, 2006

Ant; Sentosa and Mt. Faber night trip

17 June 2006
Was having lunch happily when quarter of a way into my packet of mifen, I saw this:



I don't know why the ant is just walking around and around and around the neck of the bottle. Think it can't find its way out. Like duh.. Right after I took that video, it started going anti-clockwise:



Then it went back to circling the bottleneck in a clockwise direction until I got tired of looking at it and was pitying it. So I took the bottle up and the moment I took it up, the ant stopped circling and went all over the bottle. Was planning to release the ant at the door, so I took the bottle to the door, put one end of the bottle on the floor and.. hey, wait a minute, what's that little black thing on my finger? So I put my finger on the floor but it didn't move off so in a desperate attempt to catch the ant lightly and place it in the floor, I think I kind of rolled it instead and then threw it onto the floor. Think in the process I was swinging my hand too. Anyway it is off me and on the floor. Dead or alive, I have no idea.

-------------------------
18 June 2006

I was a complete, utter bitch last night.

Tired and pissed off. Night, family minus brother plus auntie Tina, went Sentosa, then went to Mt Faber. Usually I'd have loved any opportunity to walk. Heck, I walk 17 min to the MRT station every morning. Was tired after SPU practice already though. No mood, was very grouchy. Then at Mt. Faber Father decided to climb this really steep slope. Would have loved it, if not of the tiredness, the grouchiness and my GODDAMN STUPID KNEE WHICH STARTED ACTING UP SO BADLY THAT I COULD NOT WALK. So was kind of limping partly on the way up and partly on the way down. Weirdly my knee was ok at the stairs. Father still say I lousy. You think I want ah? Never run for so long also no bloody use. A few months more and it's a year liao.

Can't run, how? Swim lor. I need to swim.

And stupid me still misses him. Every other second I think of him. Wake up first thing switch on phone wonder if got his message. At night before sleep he's also in my mind. In the middle of waking up and sleeping also him. Stupid stupid stupid. No more heartache, just missing and constant wondering what he's doing. Hate myself for it. Hate him for it. What's there to hate? Don't know. Just hate.

By the way, MZ and HY, just to let you all know, remember the Altivo Bar (or is it Alvito Bar) at HarbourFront you all were talking about? It's on top of Mt. Faber. Luckily we didn't go on to attempt to find it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home