Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Sick; unglam kitty

That heady feeling, queasy stomach and body temperature hovering on the high side could only mean one thing - I'm falling sick. Damn. And was planning to take leave tomorrow but didn't turn up for work today, so not much point in not going to work tomorrow. Ah, so if tomorrow's all well and dandy, I'm off to work again! Provided I don't feel queasy in the middle of my ride like I did today while on the bus. Perhaps I should have taken the train instead. Anyway don't even know why I'm sick.

Kitty is not mending well. Refuses to stick to the bottom of the glass jar. That's the third attempt already. Everytime I take it out to return to the person, kitty decides it is rather unglam with its butt stuck to the bottom of the jar. AND I'M USING THAT ELEPHANT BRAND SUPERGLUE! I give up mending it. Either the person mend it himself at home or don't mend it and leave it here and I'll just dump it somewhere in my cupboard to collect dust.

2 Comments:

At May 31, 2006 5:47 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

kitty misses rabbit and ah bear, that's why refuses to be a good girl and sit tight...

Any method to make kitty be obedient?

AND PLEASE REST MORE!!!

 
At May 31, 2006 6:34 PM, Blogger tstar said...

Don't dare to discipline kitty... She's holding a gun!

Am resting a lot... Think I might not go to work tomorrow. Sorry about today, and thanks lots..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home