Thursday, May 04, 2006

Mail - adopting a kitten

One of my classmate for literature last semester sent us an email:

Greetings, people who were in EN1101E / GEK1000:
Apologies in advance for this seeming spam mail, but this is important (mostly to me, but also to a kitten).
Yesterday night, 03 May 06, Wednesday, a tiny kitten scared the bejezus out of me by meowing from the darkness as I alighted from my bus. After taking the necessary precautions against any supernatural attack, I saw that it was quite hungry (it was attacking dried leaves). Ever the champion of goodness and soft fuzzy things in this world, I decided to bring it home to feed it, lest it die of hunger and haunt my conscience till the end of my dying days.
And that was the end of my plan. I guess I should have had some alternatives, or perhaps more foresight.
Anyway, that is how I got here, sitting at my laptop, wondering if anyone of you is interested in adopting a tiny (about the size of two fists) cat:
Cat Profile
Current name: Panties (it's a working title)
Breed: I am guessing 'Singaporean Drain Cat'
Weight: about the weight of a medium-sized mango
Fur: yellow-orange, short
Personality: Likes to mew a lot (quite un-cat-ly, she adores attention). Approaches you when you squat with your palms open; runs away and hides when you stand up (height differential). Likes to attack dangling pieces of string. Does not understand the concepts of a glass door (banged head into it) or a mirror (thinks the other cat is around the corner) yet. Likes to follow people it trusts.
Age: I am guessing about a month to maybe 3.
Health: As far as I can tell, she seems to be in good health, with no skin infections. She is most probably un-neutered.
Anyone interested?
Cheers,
Eng Wen (on behalf of Panties)

So yes, anybody who's interested, leave a comment or email me or something. The cat sounds cute. =)

5 Comments:

At May 05, 2006 8:36 AM, Blogger chillycraps said...

you can have the cat yourself.. =)

no?

actually she could have posted the message at catwelfare.org

 
At May 05, 2006 9:49 AM, Blogger tstar said...

haha.. no.

ok, I'll tell HIM. haha..

 
At May 06, 2006 10:30 AM, Blogger chillycraps said...

disgusting, a male who spam...

 
At June 27, 2006 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Siu Hang: Perhaps you would like to tell me that in person? And maybe then you will stop being so presumptious.

-Eng Wen squeakusmaximus@gmail.com

 
At June 27, 2006 7:58 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home