Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Lately; "My Home"

Been very busy lately with work and the publicity of SPU's 2nd upcoming concert, titled "My Home". Very tired too. Am a temporary admin. assistant in some office. Won't name the office here.
Because most of the people in the office are away or way too busy, I find myself very free (the irony) and reading the newspapers these couple of days. Almost fell asleep at my table. Now then I understand when people say a job they have is very boring. This job is just boring at certain times. When there is work to be done, everything comes at one go and I leave office later than the other part-timers. Usually work comes in about 0.5 hours or lesser before 5.30pm, when I'm getting ready to leave. Really quite sickening. There are some stuff about admin that one just can't leave to the next day. Then there are those that CAN be left to the next day but that I just want to finish. *grin sheepishly* My supervisor(s) have told me so many times to leave early that even I'm sick of hearing it. I'm trying to leave on time! Very hard! Can't help if people last minute ask me to do stuff! Well, at least I get to come to office later the next day... sometimes.

------------------------------
A little publicity:

SPU's 2nd concert - "My Home" on 29th July 2006, 7.30pm, Young Musicians' Society (YMS) auditorium, $12/ticket. Support me! Although I get nervous knowing my friends are watching. Can email me, call me, sms me, msn me, comment here for the tickets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home