Thursday, May 04, 2006

Jointy; YZ; very subtle

Writingjointyisveryfunifnotverytiring.mythumbisgettingnumbfromholding
itmotionlessabovethespacebar.whoohoohadtopressenterbecausebloggeris
viewingthisextremelyjointysentenceasonesingleword.ifyoucanactuallyread
thisgreat!

----------------------------
YZ and Aisha were approached by this person from CreateTalent some weeks back and today they called YZ. For advertisements, you know. =D I tell you, YZ has that look! She's photogenic! She doesn't believe me though. I am very displeased that she doesn't believe me (=P) so I shall blog here and say big big:

YIZHEN IS VERY PHOTOGENIC.

*Grin* That's what happens when you step on my toes (in a weird way).
----------------------------

Subtle. Very subtle. Very sweet. Very quietly. Very prominent. Very...

*smiles*

I'm in love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home