Sunday, May 28, 2006

Dashboard(s); chocolates

Why is it named "Dashboard"? Is it because it is a board which allows us to dash to where we want? Or does dash mean "-", that kind of dash? Or is it that the board dashes around when we are not looking, which explains why blogger is down more than usual recently - the boards are having more exercises?

---------------------------

Butter Almond Toffee-ettes by

Nice.

---------------------------
My work table:

Yes I was reading the papers because there was nothing to do on that particular day. So bored in fact that I was taking photos of my table. Sorry, table very messy, not unlike my table at home.

FYI, the screen saver says "Hello Kitty" but it is not my screensaver. It's the person before me who sat at this desk. And the background of the computer is a hello kitty in a pink ... what's the thing that Japanese wear?? Damn, I keep thinking "cheongsam" when I know full well that it's not. It's kind of repulsive actually. =P Sorry to those who have an infatuation with Hello Kittys. I don't.


4 Comments:

At May 28, 2006 11:37 PM, Blogger liuey* said...

kimono my dear! cheongsam!!!!! haha

 
At May 29, 2006 6:38 AM, Blogger chillycraps said...

did u bring the cow there?

and the apple....

 
At May 29, 2006 7:38 PM, Blogger tstar said...

the cow's not mine. It likes my table. The apple is mine. I like the apple. =)

 
At May 29, 2006 7:39 PM, Blogger tstar said...

and LY: YES! Kimono! That's the word I've been looking for!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home